16 August 2007

I have evah I

I am back after a long hiatus. I am squeezing words out of my brain like orange juice from a lemon—with no hope of achieving the desired result. But nonetheless I force myself to type one letter after another. This week I was alarmed to discover, having for some months now not bothered to put my thoughts into words, that I don't know how to do it anymore. My writing muscle has atrophied. This won't do at all.

My one or two loyal fans can expect from this point onwards to be dazzled with scintillating prose on a weekly basis. I commit myself to one post minimum per week. If I do not deliver, may I be pilloried in the court of private opinion.

7 comments:

  1. Pillory! Punishment! Justice! Orange-juicing Lemons! She's back!

    -Emily C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most pleasing. Count me among your fans.

    John L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are comments being deleted?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are posts being deleted? One anonymous commenter posts the message "Casual Sex?" on each of my posts repeatedly. I find this practice tedious and puerile. If the poster has something relevant or insightful to say regarding casual sex, I would be happy to hear it. Otherwise, this comment, since it adds nothing to the conversation, will be deleted every time it appears. I won't abide spamming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is the scintillating prose that has been promised? :P

    -Emi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good point. I'll post some soon. (I am crazy busy, though.)

    ReplyDelete