14 December 2010

Hats

One of my favourite things to do is to go into department stores and try on all their hats. I like hats of all sorts—sun hats and newsboy caps, fedoras, berets. I like peculiar hats with feathers and birds on them. I like simple hats too, though.

Gradually, I shall amass a collection of hats. I would like to acquire some very garish ones, then wear them with clothes that don't match.

I have been thinking about hats a lot tonight, and they have delighted me so much that I would like to kiss someone. I live alone, though, and there is nobody nearby. This is something I must change about my life. I must shuffle and rearrange things so that, somehow, I shall always have people to kiss when I think about hats.

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome in hats! My head seems too small to wear most of them effectively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, fluff!

    Do they make hats that are smaller in size? Surely you must be able to find some that work. Everyone must share in the joy!

    ReplyDelete